No dry January here at Roaring Mouse. We've been hard at it helping our customers make noise in the media all month.
Our new Magnificent 7 feature includes news of new insight into the nature of cyber attacks against UK businesses, an advanced manufacturing project offering more affordable carbon fibre components to car manufacturers and global expansion for customers in both the cleantech and
These are in no particular order. Please enjoy responsibly!
- Daily Mail: Smaller firms set to 'face £52bn in fines' for security breaches as cyber-crime skyrockets.
- The Manufacturer: New project to offer affordable lightweight carbon fibre
- CNBC International: UK businesses were hit 230,000 times each by cyber-attacks in 2016, says internet service provider
- Plastics.com: Surface Generation Embarks Upon Thermoplastic Overmoulding Project
- Water Online: i2O Doubles Software Development For Smart Water Networks
- PYMNTS.com: Can Blockchain Give SMBs A Global Payments Roadmap?
- Startups.co.uk: UK businesses subjected to 230,000 cyber attacks EACH in 2016